Refer to the lower left hand corner of the diagram on page 30 of your SPR-2000® operator's manual in order to see where the input connects to the circuit board. CAUTION: Be sure that the input connects to the upper tier of connectors on the circuit board.Tags: spr-2000, uni-roller
- Last update:
- 2014-09-02 09:44
You cannot comment on this entry
- What can be used for an input?
- My new setup created with Auto Setup delivers too little fluid and I would like to try doubling the amount, what should I do?
- Every time I create a setup using Auto Setup, I always have to either double my duration time or cut my count value in half in order to get the proper amount of fluid. What can I change so that any future setups that I create will have enough fluid?
- If my tank pressure is increased after the fluid flow was calibrated, how will my existing setups be affected?
- Will recalibrating the flow rate for a new tank pressure make my existing setups work correctly?
- If I want to change fluids, and I am satisfied with the amount of fluid that I am currently applying, how can I ensure the same amount will be applied with the new fluid?
- What effect would doubling the lube film thickness setting have on existing setups?
- If I am using 2 fluids, how can I make sure that Auto Setup will work for either fluid?
- Why would I ever want to use more than one input?
- Why is it difficult to use one control panel for more than one press?
- What is the purpose of the minimum valve duration setting?
- Every time I use the Auto Setup feature, the system consistently calculates very high count values. What should I do?
- What happens if power is interrupted?
- How can an SPR2000 interface with my press controls?
- How does enabling the access code affect the use of the system?
- Is there any way to disable the PRIME button to prevent accidental use?
- I lost my Uni-Roller or SPR-2000 operator's manual. What do I do?
- If my fluid has a density of 7.3 lb/gallon, and I would like 290 mg of fluid applied per square foot, what do I need to do to achieve this?
- How do I connect an input to my SPR-2000®'s circuit board?
access code amount application auto setup battery calibrate calibration carbide insert change cieco connecdtions control panel controls coolants coolubricator count disable duration flood flow flow rate flow sensor fluid fluid amount fluid change fluid density fuid honeywell input inputs interrupt link electric lube film lube film thickness minimum minimum valve duration setting mql multiple inputs new fluid parts power press press controls press speed pressure prime prime button rate rockford systems rollers covers lifespan life uni-roller saw blade lube system serv-o-spray setting settings setup setups ship shipping smart pac spr-2000 spr-2000i sproller tank tank pressure thickness thickness setting tool life turning two fluids uni-rolle uni-roller uni-roller wait time build value valve water soluble wintriss