- Single-shot precision output
- Reliable Unist pump
- Separate air/fluid control
- Ideal MQL solution - for short-cycle machining
Serv-O-Spray delivers precise, repeatable shots of lubricant
and is ideal for any operation where controlled, intermittent fluid application is needed.
- Deliver a fixed amount of fluid with each and every shot
- Adjustable pumps deliver 0.003 - 0.100 mL per stroke.
- Pumps are air actuated
- Easy adjustability and control over spray consistency.
- Neat, clean fluid delivery - Eliminate the mess of flood coolants
- Improves cut quality
- Made for environmentally friendly Coolube®
- Dry chips - higher recycling value
How it works:
1.) The Serv-O-Spray™ pump is ready to dispense a shot of fluid.
Note: The system is full of fluid (green) all the way to the nozzle tip
2.) When an air signal (blue) is applied, the pump piston strokes, immediately pushing a fixed quantity of fluid out the nozzle tip. Simultaneously, an adjustable amount of air surrounds the fluid to break it up and propel it to the point of application.
Actuating your Serv-O-Spray™ is easy. Every time a compressed air signal is supplied from an actuation valve, the pump will deliver one quick shot of fluid out the nozzle tip along with a controlled amount of air. Air continues to flow from the nozzle tip until the air actuation valve is closed. Each time air is supplied, the pump immediately fires another shot. The pumps can be cycled as often as needed, up to 150 times per minute.
Separate Fluid & AirOur Co-Axial nozzles keep the air and fluid separate right up to the spray tip. This unique configuration can deliver fluid over long distances without the need for excessive amounts of air. Each time the pump strokes, a metered amount of fluid sprays out the nozzle tip, and is immediately atomized by the outer jacket of air. This feature delivers a balanced spray pattern at the point of application.
Dial in the "Sweet Spot"The Serv-O-Spray™ was designed for precise control over the fluid application with separate fluid and air volume adjustments. This means that finding the sweet spot for your application is a breeze and once it’s set, the Serv-O-Spray™ will deliver the same amount of fluid again and again.
Serv-O-Spray's modular designcan be configured for
almost any application!
Pumps can be actuated
independently or in groups
to spray multiple points
with a single control valve.
- Supplemental and spot lubrication
- Single or multiple spindle drills and taps
- In-die lubrication
Intermittent Output - Delivers repeatable shots of fluid.
Multiple Outputs - Actuate up to 16 pumps for 16 individual output options
Air Valve Options - Control air input with manual valve, air pilot valve, or 3-way solenoid valve (available in 110 VAC or 24 VDC)
Pump Options - 3 types available:
- Standard 1 Drop (0.03 mL per stroke)
- Standard 3 Drop (0.10 mL per stroke)
- Low-Viscosity 1 Drop (for use with fluid with <100 SUS viscosity)
- Low-Viscosity 3 Drop (for use with fluid with <100 SUS viscosity)
Choice of reservoir capacity
- 10 oz. nylon
- 16 oz. polyethylene
- 32 oz. polyethylene
- 64 oz. polyethylene
Roll over image for component info
- Gravity Feed
- Solenoid Valve
- Air Filter
- Removable, Lockable
when used exclusively