- Precision for blank stock
- Save 50% on lubrication costs
- Eliminate mess
- Precise control with SPR-2000
- Apply fluid to one or both sides of stock
Blank lubrication costs are cut by up to 50% with the Powered Uni-Roller®
- Applies exact amount of fluid needed to lubricate blank stock when combined with a SPR-2000 or SPR-2000-JR programmable fluid controller.
- Blank stock lubricant is dispensed evenly across the inside of the roller. Inside each of roller, there is a dispenser tube with holes spaced along its length. As the fluid controller injects lubricant into the tube, the lubricant is dispersed evenly across the inside of the roller.
- Covers smoothly and evenly coats both top and bottom of the blank. Lubricant is transferred through the perforated stainless steel roller to a durable polyester felt or polyurethane foam cover.
- Comes in two styles :
- Up to 18 in. (457 mm) wide: Powered Uni-Roller® System’s compact drive arrangement and single roller design fits in limited spaces. Comes with a 1/17 horsepower DC gear motor that directly drives the lower roller at speeds up to 200 ft. per minute (61 m/minute).
- Wider than 18 in. (457 mm) wide: uses a timing belt to drive the lower roller at speeds up to 145 ft. per minute (44 m/minute). Each system features multiple 12 in. (305 mm) rollers that are staggered and overlap. This design controls the lubricant application in zones and allows unit sizes beyond the maximum 58 in. (1422 mm) standard width.
- Saves you up to 50% on blank stock lubrication costs. We'll provide a system that drives down lubrication costs in your application. Contact us today.
Blank Lubricator Applications:
- Fine blanking
- Deep Drawing
- Application of rust preventives and other protective coatings
©2014 Unist Inc, All Rights Reserved