- Precision fluid application
- 50 to 90% less fluid used
- Eliminate the mess
- Improve part quality
Uni-Roller® Type S roller lubricator applies continuous lubrication for a broad range of applications
- Applies the precise amount of lubrication to your coil stock at line speeds greater than 100 ft. per minute (30.5 m/minute). Patented design is an unsurpassed solution for metal forming applications when combined with a SPR-2000 or SPR-2000-JR programmable fluid controller.
- Delivers return on investment in less than six months. That's what many of our customers report. By applying the proper amount of fluid, the Uni-Roller® roller lubricator uses 50 to 90% less lubricant. Plus it decreases the mess, the parts cleaning, fluid recycling and costs associated with in-die spray systems, rag technology and externally lubricated rollers.
- Adds life to tool and die components. Part quality improves. Production speeds increase.
- Comes in two versions:
- Pneumatic roller pressure models available for stock widths from 3 to 69.50 in. (76 mm-1765 mm).
- Compact spring latch roller pressure models available for stock widths from 3 to 12 in. (76 mm-305 mm).
- Offers almost limitless sizes over the standard 69.50 in. (1765 mm) width. Unique modular design staggers and overlaps multiple 12 in. (305 mm) wide roller sets for widths over 18 in. (457 mm).
- Unist ships parts and accessories within 24 hours of order receipt. Fluid Supply Systems, Roll Covers, Spray Nozzles, Sheet Guides, etc., are in stock and ready to ship. Read more.
- Start saving now. Let our lubricant consultants show you how a Uni-Roller® Type S roller lubrication system can stop the mess and waste of traditional lubrication. Contact us today.
Roller lubrication system applications:
- Roll forming
- Fine blanking
- Deep drawing
- Application of rust preventives and other protective coatings
©2014 Unist Inc, All Rights Reserved