constant signal = constant lubrication
The perfect MQL metal cutting companion.
- Continuous precision output
- Reliable Unist pump
- Separate air/fluid control
- Ideal MQL solution - reduce fluid use & save!
Benefits of Using a Precision Lubricator
With its precision positive displacement pump and individually adjustable air and fluid volumes, the Coolubricator™ precision lubricant system is the perfect Minimum Quantity Lubrication solution for metal cutting.
- Reduces fluid usage
- Promotes a clean and safe work environment
- Prolongs tool life
- Improves cut quality
- Made for environmentally friendly Coolube®
- Dry chips - higher recycling value
- Yes - Send me important Unist news/updates!No - Don‘t send me important news/updates.
( All fields are required. )
Dial in the "Sweet Spot"
With MQL, individual metal cutting applications each have their own "sweet spot" or precise amount of fluid necessary for optimum efficiency. Too little fluid, or too much fluid and tool life can suffer and fluid can be wasted. The Coolubricator™ gives you precise control over fluid output with separate fluid and air output adjustment. This means finding the sweet spot for your application is a breeze and once it's set, you can count on the Coolubricator™ to deliver the perfect amount of fluid again and again.
Separate Air & Fluid
is the key to delivering consistent atomization and fluid distribution over extended lengths of supply tubing. This is where the patented Unist Co-Axial Nozzle steps in. Fluid and air are kept separate until they are combined at the nozzle tip. This creates an evenly atomized spray and eliminates messy drips. Be sure to order your Coolubricator™ with Co-Axial hose and nozzle to maximize your lubricant delivery!
Specifications of Unist's Precision Lubricant Applicator:
Continuous Output – Pulse Generator = infinite cycling at an adjustable 5-200 pulse/min.
Additional Output – Drive up to 16 pumps for 16 individual output options
Air Valve Options – Control air input with Manual Valve, Air Pilot Valve, or 3-Way Solenoid Valve (available in 110 VAC or 24 VDC)
Pump Options – 3 types available:
- 1 Drop (1/30 mL per stroke)
- 3 Drop (1/10 mL per stroke)
- Check Valve (for use with coolant or fluid with
Choice of reservoir capacity – 16 oz. (473mL) nylon reservoir standard
- 10 oz. (296 ml), nylon
- 16 oz. (473 ml), polyethylene
- 32 oz. (946 ml), polyethylene
- 64 oz. (1893 ml), polyethylene