Are you a marketing student looking for an internship that is both challenging and rewarding? Would you like to be part of a marketing team creating content of advanced equipment that makes manufacturing more environmentally friendly? Would you like to work for a small, family-owned business and be treated like family? If this sounds intriguing, keep reading! Unist, Inc. (www.unist.com), a growing company with over 60 years of business in Grand Rapids, Michigan, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of fluid application systems for the industrial market. The consistent application of minimum quantities of fluids saves money, improves process efficiency, and is friendly to the environment by reducing waste.
The Marketing Intern works as part of our Marketing team to assist with creating digital marketing content and strategies. They will have the opportunity to lead projects promoting the Unist brand and products through different marketing channels. The internship will focus primarily on digital marketing and content creation while gaining exposure to the rest of the marketing team’s roles.
By the end of the experience, you will have:
- Created sales literature to be shared with customers and distributors
- Managed corporate social media channels
- Technical knowledge of paid campaigns
- Assisted with influencer marketing
- Analyzed voice of the customer feedback
- Conducted market research
What would you do?
- Research customers and competition in target markets
- Generate content for use in advertising campaigns
- Market industrial products in a B2B setting
- Produce professional sales collateral
- Coordinate for industry trade show events
- Produce automated email marketing campaigns
Do you have what it takes? You must be/have:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing with at least two years of the degree program completed
- A drive to produce the best content and be recognized for it
- Experience in the Adobe suite is a plus
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to real world situations
- Well organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with team members, management, vendors, and customers
- A strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work well with others
At Unist, our core values of Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Personal Responsibility, and Strong Relationships are more than posters on a wall. They define our culture, guide our decisions, and drive our success as a company. We live these values every day, so a willingness to embrace our core values is the most important job qualification.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.