Aluminum & stainless metal cutting lubricant
Aluminum & Stainless Steel Advantage
Unist has expanded its line of MQL lubricants with a new oil specifically formulated for use with aluminum and stainless steel. Like all of Unist’s fluids, Coolube® 2210AL cutting fluid is derived from natural vegetable oils, is machinist and environmentally friendly, and there are no VOC’s.
Unist Coolube® 2210AL provides specific benefits when machining aluminum and stainless steel. Testing shows this lubrication oil provides exceptional lubricity and stability under load, which helps improve tool life. Unist Coolube® 2210AL is nearly odorless and does not cause skin, eye, or throat irritation.
Coolube® 2210AL Benefits
- Improves performance and increases life of cutting tools, taps, and saw blades.
- Increased chip value
- Increased production speed
- No fluid oxidation (stickiness)
- Less housekeeping
- Specially formulated for use with aluminum & stainless steel
- Eliminates coolant treatment & disposal
- Yes - Send me important Unist news/updates!No - Don‘t send me important news/updates.
( All fields are required. )
Safety data sheet (SDS)
flash point: >199˚F (93˚C)
viscosity: 104˚F (40˚C), non-hazardous: yes biobased: yes
Coolube® 2210AL Availability:
1 quart (0.94 liters)
1 gallon (3.78 liters)
5 gallon pail (18.92 liters)
55 gallon drum (208 liters)