Low volume, low pressure
The Uni-Mist® system optimizes the cooling effect of water-soluble lubricants with a low volume/low pressure (LVLP) spray mist. Uni-Mist® finely atomizes water-soluble lubricants with just enough air to quickly evaporate and optimize the cooling effect at the tool/work piece interface. The system can also spray straight oils, including Unist’s high-efficiency Coolube® lubricants.
- Portable - easily move between machines
- Reduces fogging/overspray
- Manual or automatic operation
Mist coolant spray system provides a portable, economical solution for spraying water based coolants in machining operations
• Reduces fogging and overspray problems that occur with many siphon or suction-type mist systems.
• Sets up easily from one machine to the next and installs in minutes. An optional, chrome-plated magnetic mounting base lets operator easily relocate the metering block for precise application of spray.
• Choice of manual or automatic operation. A manual control, on-off piston comes standard to precisely and constantly dispense lubricants and air.
• Choice of patented Co-Axial Nozzles for precise fluid dispensing. Uni-Mist® comes with a 12 in., Semi-Rigid Copper Co-Axial Nozzle and 5 ft. tube so you can position the spray on the tool/work piece interface. Flexible Nozzles are available in armored steel or flexible plastic that is highly resistant to machine vibrations.
• Lets you work in a fog-free environment. See how you can improve your lubrication and your work conditions. Contact us today.
- Yes - Send me important Unist news/updates!No - Don‘t send me important news/updates.
( All fields are required. )