Low Volume Spray Nozzle
Next level spraying precision
- Valve at nozzle tip eliminates messy drips
- Immediate on/off spray control ( no lag )
- Fine control of spray pattern
- Individual air & fluid control
- Air actuated
- Available with internal or external mix tip
Versatility & Control
When you need precise control of your lubrication spray, the Unist Low Volume Spray Nozzle delivers with a consistent and controlled spray pattern. The air and fluid volumes are controlled independently by precision needle valves allowing you to fine tune the spray to your specific needs. An integral valve at the nozzle tip means our system features immediate on and off control which eliminates lag and prevents messy fluid drips.
- Internal Mix: spray dimensions
- External Mix: spray dimensions
- Yes - Send me important Unist news/updates!No - Don‘t send me important news/updates.
( All fields are required. )
Control & Monitor Multiple Nozzles
Combine your Unist Low Volume Spray Nozzles with a Unist SPR-2000® programmable controller and pressure tank for precise control of spray frequency and duration.
The SPR-2000® is capable of controlling 22 independent Low Volume Spray Nozzles and monitoring critical parameters such as fluid level, fluid pressure, and flow and is a great choice for controlling your present and future stock lubrication systems.
Create your own mounting solution with our Modular Mounting System!