- Use ounces per shift vs. gallons
- Fluid is consumed in process - no mess!
- Quality lubricant decreases heat, improves tool life
- Produces clean, dry chips with no fluid
- Fluid is cheap, but costly to recirculate, filter,
clean up and dispose of
- Fluid application makes a mess
- Low lubricity = heat generation
Machining & Cutting: Use less lube to produce better parts
Stop getting coolant all over your machine, tools, and floors. Unist's MQL spray technology not only leaves your shop cleaner, but helps your tools cut cooler, last longer, and produce more good parts. By precisely metering and dispensing Unist Coolube® at the cutting tool/work piece interface, you greatly reduce friction at the cut and ultimately save money.
The Unist Coolubricator is the ideal Minimum Quantity Lubrication solution for all continuous metal cutting applications such as sawing, drilling, milling, etc.. The Coolubricator features continuous delivery of lubricant in a highly adjustable spray allowing you to dial-in the correct amount of lubrication for your cutting process.