- Eliminate the mess of flood coolant
- Reduce fluid usage
- Extend blade life
- Dry chips are worth more money
Improve Saw Blade Life & Eliminate Messy Coolant!
- Unist Saw Blade Lube Systems deliver all the benefits of MQL (Minimum Quantity Lubrication) to your band or circular saw in a durable and easy to install package. Longer lasting blades, better cuts, fluid savings, and clean, dry chips are the main reasons users love our Saw Blade Lube Systems and our Coolube® lubricant.
- If you’re currently using a traditional flood coolant system, make the switch to a Unist Saw Blade Lube System and eliminate the mess that coolants can cause, their health/safety concerns, and the need to treat and dispose of them.
- Unist offers numerous system options to make sure your Unist Saw Blade Lube System is perfect for your application and we’ll work with you to make sure your system is a success. Get started enjoying the benefits of MQL today!
The Bat Nozzle was designed to easily fit on a wide variety of circular saws, vertical band saws, and horizontal band saws. The nozzle includes a 1.75” (45 mm) square mounting flange that can be attached to the blade guard. A 1” (25 mm) diameter hole drilled through the guard allows the nozzle to be centered over the blade. The nozzle position can then be adjusted as close to the blade as required with a thumb screw. Two outlets on the sides of the blade and a third outlet spraying directly into the gullet of the teeth assure superior application of lubricant to the saw blade. The Bat Nozzle is available in various lengths to accommodate a broad range of saws.
Nozzles For Horizontal Band Saws
On some horizontal band saws, there is not enough room to mount the Bat Nozzle. For these situations, Unist offers two additional nozzles engineered specifically for horizontal band saw applications.
The Collapsible Blade Nozzle is mounted to the leading blade guide and straddles the blade with legs which spray directly up and into the blade teeth on both sides. The legs are collapsible and retract into the nozzle body at the end of the cut.
The Guide Nozzle is designed to accompany the Collapsible Blade Nozzle or Bat Nozzle. The Guide Nozzle applies lubricant to the blade where it comes in contact with the guides to reduce friction and extend blade and guide life.
Unist also manufactures a wide variety of stainless steel, copper, and plastic nozzles, which offer the ability to quickly and easily install our systems on any saw where mounting the nozzles above may not be feasible.
Our nozzles are available in a variety of lengths, styles, and mounting options so they can be tailored specifically to your needs.