Advanced metal cutting lubricant
'Extreme Pressure' for ferrous metals
Coolube® 2210EP features a special formulation ideal for ferrous metals. Its 100% natural base with extreme pressure additives will not oxidize (become sticky or leave a residue). Coolube® 2210EP does not contain any ingredients currently recognized as hazardous by OSHA, IARC or NTP. Coolube® 2210EP is formulated from cosmetic grade raw materials and is entirely worker and environmentally safe. It will never cause dermatitis.
- Improves performance and increases life of cutting tools, taps, and saw blades.
- Increased chip value
- No fluid oxidation (stickiness)
- No coolant treatment or disposal
- Specially formulated for use with ferrous metals.
- Also works with all non-ferrous metals except copper and brass.
- Extreme temperature environments (-20˚F to 400˚F).
Safety data sheet (SDS)
flash point: >400˚F (200˚C)
viscosity: 104˚F (40˚C), 18.5 cSt
non-hazardous: yes biobased: yes (USDA certified)
1 quart (0.94 liters)
1 gallon (3.78 liters)
5 gallon pail (18.92 liters)
55 gallon drum (208 liters)