- Perfect for line speeds less than 100ft. per minute
- Smooth and even coating for top and bottom of stock
- Available in pneumatic or spring-latch
- Eliminates the mess of spray systems
Uni-Roller® Type C applies continuous lubrication at slower production speeds.
- Performs as the perfect solution for line speeds less than 100 ft. per minute (30.5 m/minute) or for low-budget operations. The patented design features a positive displacement lubricant pump that injects lubricant once per roller revolution into the roller so it delivers the right amount of lubricant every time. Because the roller drives the pump, the output is directly proportional to the feed rate. It will adjust the lubricaton amounts as the line speed changes.
- Coats the top and bottom surfaces of stock smoothly and evenly. A dispenser tube with holes spaced along its length runs inside each roller. Lubricant is transferred to the stock through polyester felt or polyurethane foam covers.
- Eliminates the mess and waste associated with in-die spray systems and externally lubricated roller systems. Keeps your shop cleaner and lowers overhead costs, too.
- Comes in two different versions:
- Pneumatic roller pressure models for stock widths from 3 to 23.5 in. (76 mm to 597 mm)
- Compact spring latch roller pressure models for stock widths from 3 to 12 in. (76 mm-305 mm).
- Unist ships parts and accessories within 24 hours. Fluid supply systems, roll covers, spray nozzles, sheet guides, etc are in stock and ready to ship. Read more.
- Slashes lubricant usage by up to 50%. Let our lubricant consultants show you how to reduce the mess and waste on your slower machines. Contact us today.
Uni-Roller® Type C continuous coil stock applications:
- Roll forming
- Fine blanking
- Deep drawing
- Application of rust preventives and other protective coatings